When you're feeling down, read these statements and then get back to work lol.
This can work with non-writing stuff too!
1. You're an important person. You are great in someone's eyes. You are perfect just the way you are!
2. You can do this. Nothing can be accomplished if you quit. Even if it doesn't work out today. You'll never know unless you try!
3. Dreams really do come true!!!!!!!!!
4. Stop. Relax. Breathe. Now tackle that project with a fresh mind!
5. Even the greatest authors (change this to your profession) struggle from time to time. They push through the hurdles and master their work. You have to start somewhere. Might as well be the bottom. Keep your eyes on the prize!
6. As someone once said, "Go to your happy place" (Happy Gilmore) and stay there lol. But don't forget about your friends lol.
7. Never forget where you came from. You're a better person today for the problems you faced yesterday. You have conquered it! You're stronger for it. If you can do that, nothing can stop you!
8. Remember, there's always going to be someone having a worse day than you.
9. Its not a race. Don't push yourself too hard. What can't be finished today, can begin tomorrow. Just don't procrastinate lol. (I'm good at that one lol)
10. We're only human. We all make mistakes. No one is perfect. If you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask. It doesn't make you weak, just smart!
I hope this helps and I hope you have a great day!