This is my next book and I'm excited to tell you all about it, as well as share some great reviews!
First of all, this book will be released in Feb 2018, just in time for Valentine's Day. It is a Fantasy Romance for you women although I'm sure men will enjoy it as well because there are dragons, wizards, and magic all included with this story. Forbidden love and two lives changed forever. The woman is made an example of and she is transformed into the very first fire breathing beast man has ever seen, known to us as a dragon. Her kind and the humans go to war. All she wants is the man she fell in love with and to live among the people in her kingdom. Will she have a second chance? Can she find true love again? Its the only thing that can save her.
Here's what other people think of Mother of the Dragons.............
- It's gripping and dramatic from the start. One Hell of an introduction to the story. Loved every line.
- Really drags the reader into the world and makes you want to read more.
- Nice pace throughout and it holds the reader's interest from beginning to the end.
- Amber has a unique voice and a wonderful skill as a story teller.
- Love the dialogue and strength and believability of the characters.
- I love a good story that I can become lost in, and here not only was I lost, but I didn't care, nor did I want to come back.
- Not only am I enjoying the mystical aspects to this, I am also enjoying the journey and warmth of the story as it unfolds and the characters are quite endearing...wonderful.
- One thing, one of many, that anyone who writes wants to know is 'Is It Any Good? Now I can heap on praise and flowery words, but at the end of the day... is it good enough for me to put my hand in my pocket and buy it, after having read it on here first? Damn right it is.'These are characters and a story I want to read again and again. How can you not want to buy it?
- Modern fantasy all seems to want to imitate Game of Thrones, Lord of The Bloody Rings, or Harry The Sooner He Hit's Puberty The Better Potter. It's all fad related. Amber's work is real. It came from the heart and her imagination, not a clone of something else, which is why it's seriously kick arse.
- Some books, such as this one, you just don't want to come to an end. You always hope that there's a sequel, just because you come to love the world and the characters within it. And that's what Amber's done. Created a world that a person can immerse themselves in. Nevertheless, a seriously Groovy story and one Hell of a novel.